Lyall Design Architects is searching for talented individuals to join our select team of professionals. Recognized for our commitment to design, we wish to enrich our staff through the inclusion of architects, interns and interior designers into the firm where career aspirations can be realized through effort and leadership. We provide competitive salary and a full benefit package along with an exciting work environment and the opportunity to be involved on various project types that include healthcare, financial, commercial, hospitality and multifamily.
As an Intern Architect (Entry Level) at Lyall Design, you will collaborate with other architects and designers to deliver quality architectural projects. We strive to mentor and assist interns to learn and earn the necessary requirements for license. You will leverage your technical acumen in Revit and AutoCAD to assist in the development of projects from concept through construction.
What You Will Do
- Participate in multiple aspects of project production, including design and documentation.
- Produce concept presentations including Site Plans, 3d Concept drawings and space plans.
- Assist with design.
- Assist in the production of construction documentations.
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in an architecture office or other design related experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Experience with Revit (mandatory), AutoCAD (mandatory), Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office.
- Positive attitude and passion for design
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship skills.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Lyall Design Architects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including retirement plan with company match and health coverage.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Continuing educational opportunities.
For consideration, please submit resume and work samples that reflect your experience. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio submission with resume.