MID-LEVEL TO SENIOR
As an experienced Lyall Design Architect, it’s your responsibility to collaborate with and lead other architects and designers to deliver quality architectural projects. Lyall Design Architects has a growing base of Commercial Office, Health and Wellness and Multi-family clients. You will leverage your technical acumen in Revit and AutoCAD to drive client projects from concept through build.
What You Will Do
- Manage or participate in multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including design and full documentation coordination
- Manage communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, and consultants
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
- Maintain the project manual and specifications
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews
- Process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a design and/or project architect.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Licensed or registered architect, Virginia registration is preferred
- Experience with Revit (mandatory), AutoCAD (mandatory), Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
- Ability to complete a full set of construction documents; understands how buildings are constructed to create accurate and descriptive technical documents
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skill
Benefits and Compensation:
- Lyall Design Architects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including retirement plan with company match and health coverage.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Continuing educational opportunities.
For consideration, please submit resume and work samples that reflect your experience. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio submission with resume.